Find a career in senior living.
Our person-centered workplace promotes a warm culture of respect and compassion. Person-centered means that we welcome others and embrace our differences while developing strong relationships with those we serve.
A mission-driven culture of caring for residents and staff makes The Lutheran Village at MILLER’S GRANT a wonderful place to live and work. Employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the extraordinary people who live at MILLER’S GRANT. You’ll also enjoy generous benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance paid entirely by The Lutheran Village at MILLER’S GRANT
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for both full- and part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement and employee scholarship programs
- Paid holidays
- Employee wellness program including use of the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Smoke and tobacco-free workplace
- A beautiful and well-maintained campus/workplace
- Convenient on-site dining venues
- Employee recognition and appreciation events
Complete an online application here.