Active Adult vs. Pro-Active Adult:
Choosing between a 55-Plus Community and Miller’s Grant.
55-Plus Active Adult Living
- Outdoor maintenance
- Single-level living
- Homes designed to be wheelchair accessible
- Resort-style fitness centers and pool
- Shared common spaces
- Garden spaces
- Gated security
55-plus active adult communities offer a lot to help you live a more carefree life. But what happens if you or your spouse should need more assistance with daily tasks? What about later-in-life issues such as Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia? Care can be brought into homes, but the worry, financial strain and need for family involvement tends to increase over time—with the possibility of moving from your home and into a care facility.
What sets a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) apart is the built-in security of on-site healthcare. Multiple levels of care (Assisted Living, Long-Term Care, Rehabilitation) are conveniently available right on campus, lessening future concerns. Often times, there are tax and estate planning benefits as well.
Pro-Active Adult Living at Miller’s Grant
Everything a 55-Plus Community offers, plus:
- Daily, chef-prepared meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- A personal trainer to customize your workouts
- Wellness programming to keep you at your very best
- Continuing-education programming to stimulate you mentally
- On-campus clubs and associations that keep you involved in the greater community
- On-site health care services from qualified staff that truly knows and cares about you
Leading an Active Adult lifestyle can help keep you healthy and make you feel happy right now. Leading a Pro-Active Adult lifestyle can bring you health, happiness and peace of mind well into your future. To schedule your personal tour of Pro-Active Adult living at it’s best, click here.