Enhance your body, mind and spirit.
You’ve worked hard to be your best—we can help you stay that way. Our approach to senior wellness is useful in nearly every aspect of life. Plan ahead for the changes and challenges of aging.
Feel your best at the Lutheran Village at Miller’s Grant, where we emphasize wellness in everything we do. Through our unique approach, find out how to strengthen your social networks, belief systems, physical activity, healthy eating habits, mental focus and vitality.
Our award winning senior wellness program, Flourish™, helps you reach your personal best through seven dimensions of wellness.
- Intellectual: Keep your mind active and engaged by learning new things and being creative.
- Social: Enjoy positive experiences and spending time with others as you maintain close friendships and develop new ones.
- Physical: Stay fit with a variety of activities to keep you physically active and dining options that encourage you to eat healthy.
- Spiritual: Continue to remain true to the values and beliefs that provide purpose in your life.
- Vocational: Express yourself and make a positive impact on the world around you through your personal interests and hobbies.
- Emotional: Find many ways to maintain a strong self image and positive attitude to help you respond resiliently to life and its stressors.
- Environmental: Understand your impact on nature and the environment. Find ways to protect the world around you.
Don’t just live, flourish!