Helping residents feel their best in long-term care.
Our state-of-the-art Health Care Center provides long-term care for current Miller’s Grant residents.
Our professionally trained and compassionate team delivers person-centered care to help residents flourish to the best of their ability. While they are rebuilding their strength and renewing their spirit, our inviting gardens and courtyards offer a beautiful touch to their long-term care experience. Our residents are supported every step of the way by encouraging them to live their best life, including:
- Medication management
- Preventive skin care
- Post-operative care after orthopedic surgery
- Occupational, physical and/or speech therapy
- Onsite medical specialists
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Companion programs
- Chaplaincy and social worker services