Award-winning Senior Rehabilitation
The best rehabilitation care for each individual.
Rehabilitation at Lutheran Village at Miller’s Grant offers our and Howard County residents the fastest route to recovery. Our dedicated team of physical, occupational and speech therapists create customized recovery plans and works with patients to help them recover as quickly as possible.
Short-term and outpatient rehabilitation for Miller’s Grant residents with Medicare as primary insurance are provided in our Health Care Center. Howard County residents who have Medicare as their primary insurance may also receive outpatient rehabilitation at our facility. Start feeling better today; call 410-696-6800.
- Balance system and virtual reality
- Dementia staging with memory recall and enhancement
- Home safety assessments and management
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LVST) BIG & LOUD®
- Musculoskeletal/orthopedic dysfunctions
- Neurological/balance treatment
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Pre and post-joint replacement
- Post stroke therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation