The best care for each individual.
Rehabilitation at Lutheran Village at Miller’s Grant offers our residents the fastest route to recovery. Our dedicated team of physical, occupational and speech therapists create customized recovery plan and works with our residents to help them recover as quickly as possible.
Our Health Care Center provides short-term rehab services for our residents and outpatient services to our residents and the wider community. Start feeling better today; call 410-696-6800.
• Balance system and virtual reality
• Dementia staging with memory recall and enhancement
• Home safety assessments and management
• Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LVST) BIG & LOUD®
• Musculoskeletal/orthopedic dysfunctions
• Neurological/balance treatment
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Pre and post-joint replacement
• Post stroke therapy
• Vestibular rehabilitation
Other services in the Rehabilitation Center include:
• Beauty salon and barbershop
• Chaplaincy support
• Chef-prepared meals
• On-site medical specialists
• Nutrition consultation provided by a registered dietitian
• Respite care