The best place to explore new worlds.
Miller’s Grant provides access to a wealth of cultural attractions in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C., metro area. Our senior living facility is only minutes from the quaint shops and restaurants of Ellicott City.
Explore area attractions:
- The Charles E. Miller Library and the Ellicott City Senior Center, with classes, lectures and a full slate of daily special events
- The Lyric
- The Hippodrome Theatre
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- The B&O Railroad Museum
- Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- The National Aquarium
- The Maryland Science Center
- Port Discovery (perfect for grandchildren)
- The Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African-American History & Culture
- Geppi’s Entertainment Museum
- American Visionary Art Museum
- The Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- The Smithsonian Museums
- National Monuments in Washington, D.C.